Marketing & Sales Nordics Intern Wanted
August 28, 2016
Icecat is looking for an enthusiastic trainee, fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages, to expand our Nordics Sales and Marketing team.
Among other tasks, you will be in charge of:
- Market research
- Increase brand awareness (mailings, newsletters, reports)
- Built up channel media relationships with marketing purposes
- Offer assistance in coordinating/preparing event participation
- Build a database of leads
- Represent our company on events if it is the case
- Coordinate/manage event follow-up
- Any other reasonable task & responsibilities assigned to you by Nordics Region Manager
- Master level education preferred
- Have a good understanding of marketing and brand awareness activities
- Native speaker of one or more of the following languages: Danish, Swedish, or Norwegian
- Not afraid of contacting people
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills
- Sociable and reliable
- Fluent in English
- Have a good eye for detail
- Organized and communicative
- Practice from day-1
- Awesome newly-renovated office
- Young and international team
- Travel costs compensation (only in the Netherlands from house to office and the way back)
- Internship fee
- Participation to company/team events
- Office PC
- Other expenses you need for doing your work if it is applicable.
Interested? Send an email with your CV and cover letter to elisabeth.krussand [at] icecat.com
“Iceclog” (Icecat content-log) is our new blog, where you will find...
Icecat is an independent global syndicator of rich product content. In...
To make Icecat’s website more user friendly, a few changes have be...