Icecat is hiring: Region Manager D-A-CH (Icecat)
August 17, 2016
Icecat’s Global Mission
As Region Manager D-A-CH, you will be responsible for defining/executing sales and marketing strategies for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. You are responsible for selling the company’s services, developing and closing business with designated corporate accounts, and working with all Icecat target channels.
– Business development of new B2B accounts
– Follow-up and further development of current B2B key accounts,
– Implement the sales strategy (terms of sales, sales processes, etc.),
– Initiate partner programs and execute them,
– Develop and expand long-term customer relationships,
– Prepare and execute contract negotiations,
– Develop and implement sales driven marketing / promotional activities,
– Participate in trade fair shows / Set up of customer events,
– Report to the Sr. Region Manager D-A-CH
Desired Skills & Experience
– Completed university level education, preferably Master Degree
– 2-5 years work experience, ideally in Sales/Account Management
– Affinity for e-business services,
– Self-reliant team player,
– Structured way of working, basing decisions on solid analysis,
– Negotiation and organizational skills,
– Self-confidence, friendly and customer driven,
– Strong communication skills and dynamic personality,
– Native German speaker and fluent in English is a must
– Good MS Office skills,
– Experience in marketing & sales / key account management with proven track record and contacts in the B2B area is an advantage,
– Technical affinity and knowledge of data integration possibilities like XML, CSV, JavaSript is a plus
“Iceclog” (Icecat content-log) is our new blog, where you will find...
Icecat is an independent global syndicator of rich product content. In...
To make Icecat’s website more user friendly, a few changes have be...