Icecat is hiring: Sales/New Biz Manager Netherlands
September 17, 2016
Icecat’s Global Mission
Your primary role as Sales Manager Netherlands New Business is to expand Icecat business in new categories by prospecting new clients via networking, cold calling, promoting or other means of generating interest. You must have a deep knowledge of the business sectors Icecat is focused on and be able to execute full-cycle business strategy. You must plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with Icecat. Strategic planning is a key part of this function.
• Identify and approach decision makers within the client organization and turn this into increased business,
• Implement the sales strategy (terms of sales, sales processes, etc.),
• Build and manage partner programs with Icecat channel partners,
• Plan and execute expansion to new categories,
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Develop and expand long-term customer relationships,
• Prepare and execute contract negotiations,
• Develop and implement sales driven marketing / promotional activities,
• Participate in trade fair shows / Set up of customer events.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Preferably you have digital marketing agency experience in one or more of the following sectors: ICT, Household, FMCG, DIY, Apparel.
• Completed Master-degree level education and 5 years of sales and marketing experience.
• Proven track record and contacts in the B2B area,
• Affinity for e-business services,
• Self-reliant team player,
• Structured way of working, basing decisions on solid analysis,
• Negotiation and organizational skills,
• Self-confidence, friendly and customer driven,
• Strong communication
• Very good MS Office skills